Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: NOT THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member PSYEARY's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2006
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    NOT THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    fIRST OF ALL WHEN I SAID THAT...I WAS NOT DENYING HIS SKILL...OR ANYTHING ABOUT HIM FOR THAT MATTER....I WAS JUST TIRED OF READING THIS STUFF ABOUT THE ANDREW SHOW...I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM AND THAT WAS THE FIRST THING THAT I SAW WHEN I LOOKED UP HIS NAME I DIDNT SEE WHEN IT WAS POSTED,,, ANDREW IS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS AND I WOULD NOT DENY THAT HE IS A GREAT PLAYER...I KNOW THIS BUT PEOPLE WERE SAYING THAT HE WAS ONLY PLAYING BC OF HIS DAD...THAT IS NOT TRUE...SO I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I THINK THAT HE IS A GREAT PERSON AND A GREAT BALL PLAYER AND A GOOD FRIEND MOST IMPORTIANTLY SO IF YOU TOOK MY LAST MESSAGE WRONG THEN I APPOLIGIZE FOR THAT
    If i leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NOT THE POINT

    ^^^ dude must be mad
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PSYEARY's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2006
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NOT THE POINT

    no i was just clarifying that i dont not like andrew and when people start talking about him im going to offend him...maybe i had some pourly worded sentences but i think the general point that i was trying to make was clear in this thread
    If i leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NOT THE POINT

    talkin bout the caps
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PSYEARY's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2006
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NOT THE POINT

    oh yea ...its a good way to get the point across
    If i leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NOT THE POINT

    [ QUOTE ]
    i dont not like andrew and when people start talking about him im going to offend him...maybe i had some pourly worded sentences

    [/ QUOTE ]
    yeah, maybe [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NOT THE POINT

    jus a few....

    but jus a little note: you don't have to type in all caps to get your point across, most of the vets will tell you it comes off as if you are screaming, and we usually jus ignore the post.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NOT THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    you were the one that started all this, and you just keep sticking your foot deeper and deeper in your mouth.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Knight_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NOT THE POINT

    Offend him or Defend him?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

    It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Knight_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NOT THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Like I said in the post before...nothing has been said about Coeburn's team being an "Andrew Show" in over a year....whoever it was got proved that it wasnt going to be that so let's just leave "The Andrew Show" on the post that was made """1 YEAR""" ago...
    It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •